1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to edit Lockscreen Shortcuts?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Deleted User, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I've been searching around everywhere in settings for how to edit the lock screen shortcuts on the lockscreen. All I have are 4 or 6 Unlock symbols no matter which way I drag the small circle.

I was assuming I could edit to change to certain apps etc...

Can't find anything in settings or on Google.... I'm STUNNED!

It seems very

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I think I figured it out I'm still continue to mess with it and I'm sort of surprised I haven't gotten a response. at first I thought there is 4 or 6 things but when I drag at very sharp angle I realize that thereseem to be unlimited amount of unlocking icons . I guess maybe they don't give the option. Still weird to me!

3. Atma

Atma Extreme Android User

I haven't played around with the lockscreen on mine very much. I thought I had seen a how-to of setting it up somewhere. I was just looking for it but can't find it. Apparently, right now, there are four lockscreen widgets to choose from: Gmail, Calendar, Sound Search, and the digital clock.

Deleted User likes this.
  4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I figured out the lock screen widgets no prob.

I'm trying to figure out a shortcut to apps using lock screen ring. If possible.

Maybe I've stumped everyone!

Thx for input.

Any response is appreciated!

CF

5. Caveman419

Caveman419 Android Enthusiast

The only way that I have found to add icons to the lock screen is to run a custom ROM like CM 10.1 or use a lock screen app.

Deleted User likes this.
  6. Curt941

Curt941 Android Enthusiast

Yeah, when I first unboxed and was playing around, the unlock symbol on the right had a few options (google now, and some others) now it's at the bottom and it's only google now.

Deleted User likes this.
  7. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Maybe the new android update changed it then! Not a huge deal but still surprising!

Thx fellaz!

-CF-

Caveman419 likes this.
  8. Caveman419

Caveman419 Android Enthusiast

That was what I started thinking. The update right out of the box might have changed that.

Deleted User likes this.