• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to enable android market on nook color w/cm7?

Bronc25

Lurker
Jul 26, 2011
This is probably here somewhere but so many it's hard to find so, sorry if this has been asked 100 times.. I'm new to android and apps but ok on the pc. I have a nook color rooted with cm7. I installed ok and added everything I was supposed to,,Gapps was there. It's working great but When I go to android market it says i don't have any devices associated with this account. So what i think I need is to enable android market on the nook or install an app that does that? ,,But I have no idea where to do it or what the app I need would be called. I did something with permissions but not really sure what it was. I just want to be able to download apps from android market...Need help bad:thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones