• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to fake gps location without mock location

Hi!
I want to simulate wallking with any fake gps app, and measure distance with another android app.
The problem is what the other app doesn't recognize the fake location and
doesn't measure the wallked distance.
The phone is Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G.
I need a help to make this two apps work sincronized.
I can give you details about other application.

Thanks.

Hi!
I want to simulate wallking with any fake gps app, and measure distance with another android app.
The problem is what the other app doesn't recognize the fake location and
doesn't measure the wallked distance.
The phone is Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G.
I need a help to make this two apps work sincronized.
I can give you details about other application.

Thanks.

Are you trying to play Pokemon Go in China or something?

AFAIK what you want isn't possible.

Upvote 0
thats way to specific and i do not see why something like this would be popular. maybe to you, but i doubt anybody has a reason to do this.

the problem is that the second app does not know that you are trying to fake your location. trying to get it to sync with the other app is not possible unless the apps know about each other and can communication with each other. you would need for the devs for each app to come up with its own server and be able to pull info from there in order for them to talk to each other. its not an easy process and i doubt the devs would agree to soemthing like that. especially if you are the only one wanting this.

......sorry its not going to happen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones