1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Apps How to find like minded people

Discussion in 'Android Development' started by MihZap, Jul 28, 2013.

1. MihZap

MihZap Lurker

Hello,

I just registred to this forum.

The app business seems to me like really good idea and something that really excite me. I am not a coder, but this seems not to be such a problem, sice you can outsource most of the work. I finished electrical engineering university, but I also studyed many other fields directed more to understanding people. I believe that this knowledge can be used for app ideas.

The thing that I miss most is someone like me or better (like a roll model) to whom I could talk to and maybe share ideas, brainstorm etc. My environment is not very supportive, so it is hard to be alone and productive. I just procrastinate. It would be so much easier to be surrounded with other people. I am sure that there must be someone in position like me.

Currently I have a job, and I would like to start with apps part time at first. I see a very bright future in this and one of the things I would really like to do.

If you can give me any suggestion, it would be really appreciated. Any other suggestion about how to start is also very wellcomed.

Thank you so much!

Advertisement

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

welcome to AF!!!!!!

i moved you to the app development forum for better eyes to help you find another like minded person that you are looking for.....LOL