• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to fix Froyo

Using Titanium Backup Pro to clear the Dalvik cache had no discernible benefit, battery-wise. I'll try the factory reset when I have some time to devote to it.

I wish I would never have done the update then the factory reset, phone locks up all the time even when I reply to a message it freezes and I have to clear out of message and sometimes shut phone off

Upvote 0
I did the backup and factory reset. Had a little trouble with my calendar, but all seemed well. The Camera started working again, which was my main problem before the reset. After charging the phone back up, the camera is back to showing the "please wait" message and never opening again. I'm not real eager to make factory reset a part of my daily tasks. Anyone found a more direct fix for the camera?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones