• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to fix galaxy tab e "custom binary blocked FRP" notice

Have a problem. Rooted Tab E with King Root and needed to reload. upon reload "Custom binary blocked FRP" came up. How do I fix this to reload tab.
Easy solution.... Download the firmware from sammobile for your device by model number, download Odin. Then power off the phone, hold volume down, home and power at the same time. Press volume up at the custom OS warning.

Plug the tablet in open Odin choose PDA or AP depending on the Odin version you're using. Choose the firmware you downloaded.
Press start and it will reboot like new.

Note: This will do a data wipe on your device. Backup anything important prior to doing this.

Upvote 0
Easy solution.... Download the firmware from sammobile for your device by model number, download Odin. Then power off the phone, hold volume down, home and power at the same time. Press volume up at the custom OS warning.

Plug the tablet in open Odin choose PDA or AP depending on the Odin version you're using. Choose the firmware you downloaded.

Note: This will do a data wipe on your device. Backup anything important prior to doing this.
i know this gonna sound stupid ,but the process mentioned above is done with a pc also ? i've the same problem with grand prime..thx bb225

Upvote 0

How do I know which model my device is while it is disabled?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones