• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to force install apps to SD card without ROOT!!! A70

C:\android-sdk-windows\platform tools>adb devices
List of devices attached
C:\android-sdk-windows\platform tools>adb shell
error: device not found
Plsssss smbody help me
Just installing drivers won't work.See ur device is not being detected by adb as u can see List of devices attached is empty.
Follow this link.It is tutorial to get A70 detected by ADB.
http://androidforums.com/a70-all-th...rkout-tutorial-linux-windows-100-working.html
Once u get ur device detected then follow this tutorial to force install app2sd.

Upvote 0
Hey can you tell if at all after following this procedure i install yahoo messenger and its plug-i will they be installed to sd card or phone memory coz the plug-in is about 24 mb sth and i dont have that much space????
Yes u can move plug-in to sd card but as i remember u won't be able to move ym app.
U can follow win7 tutorial for winxp.

Upvote 0
Can someone give me a hand please? I'm getting stuck at Step 3 after I run SDK Manager.exe, there isn't anywhere that says Available Packages. I'm looking all over and I simply don't have that option. I've seen screenshots of this process on different site as well and my window looks different. Is there a previous version that I should download? Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones