• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

? How to - forward a text - 4.3 !!! :(

Hi
Yes, I unfortunately downloaded the 4.3 upgrade before reading of all the problems with this version.

Since switching off, removing the battery then restarting, at least the phone comes out of sleep more promptly, so that's one good thing.

However, I'm unable to forward a text message since this upgrade. I previously tapped on the message and then got an option to forward the message but now, no matter how hard or how much or how long I tap it for, I get nothing at all. Neither can I find any such options.

So, my question is, has anyone discovered how to forward a text message to another recipient using 4.3?

Thanks very much. I do hope a fix is out for this very soon.

PS Also, I hate the new colours this update has brought!!! :(

Cheers

Thanks Rukbat, just what I needed to know.

I don't know why it didn't do that before but it is doing it now. Maybe switching off and removing the battery for a couple of mins, then re-booting, which I did at some point this afternoon, does make a difference?

Without your post, I wouldn't have bothered trying it again so I'm very grateful to you. :) Thanks very much

Can I mark this 'solved' somehow?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones