• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to get a free HTC Sensation

Health Hazard

Jun 22, 2011
I was on the phone with t-mobile telling them that their coverage sucks. i was transfered to the customer loyalty department and the guy told me that he would credit my bill 50 and give me the phone for 250 with 50mir. i told him is that really the best you can do and he said yes. so i called back a day later and got another guy and he basically told me the same thing. i told him is this what 8 years with them was really worth?! and i imediatiately called back because that guy was bs'n me from the get go. I told the 3rd guy that i was tired for getting jerked around and that i am leaving and he said that "hey would you like the sensation for free?" i was honestly taken back and was like in my mind "dang you t-mobile, for pulling me back in" lol. funniest part is my contract is not even up until the end of the year. so in conclusion, my phone does cost me 50 but it comes with a 50mir so free! hope this helps the next person.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones