• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to get a replacement for my Connect.

Speeds03

Android Enthusiast
Jan 18, 2012
New York
How do i go about getting a replacement for my Connect? It's been about two months since I bought it. And what bugs me is the fact that indoors i don't get 4G, only when i'm outside. While my wife's Connect gets a stable 4G connection inside or outside. How much will this replacement cost me? etc, etc...:(

How do i go about getting a replacement for my Connect? It's been about two months since I bought it. And what bugs me is the fact that indoors i don't get 4G, only when i'm outside. While my wife's Connect gets a stable 4G connection inside or outside. How much will this replacement cost me? etc, etc...:(

Send it to Samsung with an explanation of your issues and request a new handset as per the hardware warranty. Should be about 25/30 for shipping I believe.

Upvote 0
I asked and they said no , You would need to cancel your line and open up a new one with a new phone , Sadly I said this abit late but it is true , A replacement is $30 ussually and $10 if you wait a week for the shipping , or if yours is ROM'd then they make you pay about $100 from the MetroGUARD for a refurbished one (Happened to me , Turned on too long , Broken Digitizer , Clicks items like crazy , Possessed , Running Black Plague)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones