1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support How to get album art to display in google music?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jea2000, Jan 7, 2012.

1. jea2000

jea2000 Lurker
    None

Dec 18, 2011
    Friends,

This is the first I've had this issue. On my OG Droid it was never a problem. In google music, none of my album art shows up. I had back on my OG Droid used both Album Art Grabber and Cover Download (something like that; the icon is blue folders it looks like) to fill them in; my understanding on each of these apps was that it placed the image in with the file so it would be there permanently. All my music is impeccably labeled with artist, album, etc. according to the properties specs in Windows properties (and also apps like mp3tag, etc.). Is there a reason for this? I have the same problem with it not showing up on my ASUS EEE Pad Transformer. It is just a generic google music image with the name of the band and artist, but I'd really like the art to show up.

Any tips?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

2. daddyd302

daddyd302 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 1, 2010
    Male
    West Allis, WI
    Nothing I've tried has worked....

3. jea2000

jea2000 Lurker
    None

Dec 18, 2011
    Just figured it out. Kinda a pain, but I'm using tagmp3 or whatever the app is called, saving the cover as the default, and voila, it saves! I have to do this individually, it seems, for every single song, but it's worth it to have the art.

Tags: