• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps how to get first and last position of textview from horizontal scroll view

senthilmg

Lurker
Aug 26, 2010
friend's

I have a horizontal scrollview with text fields,here i need to get the first and last position of textview when i scrolled it,how can i get the position of textview when i scrolled.and also need to know how to set color for text when i clicked the particular text from this.

sample code....

<HorizontalScrollView android:id="@+id/gv"
android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="0dip"
android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:background="#ffffff"
android:scrollbars="none" android:layout_weight="1" android:layout_gravity="center">
<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content">

<TextView android:id="@+id/music2" android:text="Music" android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:layout_marginLeft="5dip" android:textSize="15sp" android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:background="@drawable/selector" style="@style/FirstText"
android:gravity="center"/>

<TextView android:textColor="#000000" android:paddingLeft="10dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="|"/>

<TextView android:id="@+id/movies2" android:text="Movies" android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:textSize="15sp" android:layout_marginLeft="5dip" android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:background="@drawable/selector" style="@style/FirstText" android:gravity="center"/>

<TextView android:textColor="#000000" android:paddingLeft="10dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="|"/>

<TextView android:id="@+id/interview2" android:text="Interview" android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:textSize="15sp" android:layout_marginLeft="5dip" android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:background="@drawable/selector" style="@style/FirstText" android:gravity="center"/>

Thanks in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones