1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

how to get first and last position of textview from horizontal scroll view

Discussion in 'Application Development' started by senthilmg, Aug 26, 2010.

1. senthilmg

senthilmg New Member

Aug 26, 2010
    friend's

I have a horizontal scrollview with text fields,here i need to get the first and last position of textview when i scrolled it,how can i get the position of textview when i scrolled.and also need to know how to set color for text when i clicked the particular text from this.

sample code....

<HorizontalScrollView android:id="@+id/gv"
    android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="0dip"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:background="#ffffff"
    android:scrollbars="none" android:layout_weight="1" android:layout_gravity="center">
    <LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
    android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content">

<TextView android:id="@+id/music2" android:text="Music" android:layout_width="wrap_content"
    android:layout_marginLeft="5dip" android:textSize="15sp" android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:background="@drawable/selector" style="@style/FirstText"
    android:gravity="center"/>

<TextView android:textColor="#000000" android:paddingLeft="10dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="|"/>

<TextView android:id="@+id/movies2" android:text="Movies" android:layout_width="wrap_content"
    android:textSize="15sp" android:layout_marginLeft="5dip" android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:background="@drawable/selector" style="@style/FirstText" android:gravity="center"/>

<TextView android:textColor="#000000" android:paddingLeft="10dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="|"/>

<TextView android:id="@+id/interview2" android:text="Interview" android:layout_width="wrap_content"
    android:textSize="15sp" android:layout_marginLeft="5dip" android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:background="@drawable/selector" style="@style/FirstText" android:gravity="center"/>

Thanks in advance

Advertisement