• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to get Movies to Tab3 8.0

mello35

Feb 29, 2012
GA/FL
:mad:Hello guys I am having some problems with getting my videos and movies to my tab. First I would have it formatted to the tab via paid s/w then I would connect to the pc open folders then copy which takes a while. after completed I open video player its not there but its in my files:thinking:. If its there it starts to play then stop saying "sorry video cannot be played". This is going on after trying different programs and still the same result. Could some one tell me the best way to get my videos to my tab that plays or rather works. Also how can I get the video files or thumbnails to display in the video folder. I tried creating a movie folder the movies do not go there also I get some corrupted info that I cannot delete I had to format the sdcard to get them out and that's a lot of time to replace the information ie. pics
While I am here how can I change the display time on the lock screen, this one stays on only for about 2 seconds if so much.
Thanks for any help I can get.:eek:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones