• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to get out of a ClockworkMod Recovery BootLoop

please help me im using LG L3 and after i tap the software updates...then it keeps on rebooting in ClockWorkMod Recovery v5.8.4.5

You could try flashing this. If anything it just wont work.

Or you could try flashing this one: http://db.tt/bLv3rnc7

Again if anything it just wont work :(

Did you read the first post of the thread? It explains what you need to do.

LG L3 is an Optimus phone ;)

Upvote 0
i have the lg esteem and after rooting it i tried to change the resolution when i did the restart it started the boot loop. i have tried volume + power thing but nothing works. idk what to do! :(
Welcome to AF qthomas89:)
It is tricky that way for sure but can be done. Hold the middle part of the volume rocker whilst holding the power. You will get it:thumbup:

Upvote 0
Hi...am Mac...
i own an xperia arc s....am new to android os,i got stuck on cwm-bsed recovery v5.0.2.7 full (by DoomLord)....whenever i boot my phone through the reboot option,it always return on the same sony ericsson logo screen.
i tried the clockworkmod bootloop file,
i followed the instruction you gave on march 12th 2012....about how to get out clockworkmod recovery by downloading clockworkmod bootloop fix aka exitrecovery.zip file....i tried many times but it doesnt work....could please help me!!!!!
can you please explain me how to flash it in recovery and reboot!!!!
Thanks.....

Upvote 0
If you get stuck in a Boot loop to where every time it only goes straight to Clockworkmod recovery when your phone boots up, put this file on your sd card and flash it in recovery and reboot and you should be Good to go. Credit goes to mtmichaelson.

ClockworkMod Bootloop Fix

the Clockworkmod recovery Boot loop that im in ? well what if you cant get sd card to even show up in the recovery,no matter which choice i try on Clockworkmod recovery nothing loads!!!!!! :thinking:
trust me i can tell you this not a situation youd wanna be in

Upvote 0
Hello and welcome to the forum i see your having trouble with your esteem . You are trying to get out of recovery .Sorry about that but try this

http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?p=6056647

Put on tip of sd card from your pc/laptop using the adapter that came with card . Now put card into phone and power on recovery pops up just flash this and go back to rom .flash no wipe .and flash back to rom

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones