• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root how to get rid of leftover animation from previous ROM

goingdead

Jun 17, 2011
before i switched to MIUI i was running BAMF forever 1.0.7, which had that little animation that looked like a tv being shut off every time you pressed the sleep/wake button

anyways my phone kept 1/2 the animation when i switched ROMS and now when i wake my phone it fades into my locksreen, but when i press it to sleep it shows the tv animation, and i want to know if it's possible to get rid of it and just have them both fading

i checked the UOT kitchen but i didn't see this in the list of customizations that i needed :thinking:

Haven't run MIUI but others i have run offer the toggle on/off for screen on animation, and screen off CRT animation...which is i think what you are referring to. Dug around in Liquid smooth's 3.2 customization and it doesn't appear you can change that. I was running eternity before and you could switch both on/off.

SS

oh man that sucks... thanks though :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones