• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to get to the browser home page

LaughingJohn

Aug 4, 2009
I'm hoping that's a dumb question, but I have entered the homepage and it displays fine whenever the browser has been killed and I start it (either with a task killer or switch off/on).

However when in the browser I can't work out how to navigate to the home page, can someone give me a clue?

I'm hoping that's a dumb question, but I have entered the homepage and it displays fine whenever the browser has been killed and I start it (either with a task killer or switch off/on).

However when in the browser I can't work out how to navigate to the home page, can someone give me a clue?

Im also looking for a way to get back to the home page. Their seems to be no way of going this though.

Upvote 0

Hero and G1 may be different in this ... but in the Browser you can hit the menu and Bookmark a Page ... You may do that and just call it Home ...

Upvote 0
This bugged me for quite a while as whenever I needed to do a quick google search it would always open up my last site, usually some big arse forum. The solution was to install Dolphin Browser.

A quick Google search can be done by pressing the "Search" hard button when in Sense Home. I'm starting to get into the habbit but it's taking time.

It does seem to be a bit of a glaring omission to not have a "Home" button when in the browser. If you goto Menu | Windows and press the "+" button to add a new window it opens it using your home page.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones