1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General HOw to get wallpaper in high def from folder as well as ring tones?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by FrogletG2, Jan 14, 2012.

1. FrogletG2

FrogletG2 Newbie
    None

Jan 14, 2012
    It seems like the wallpapers are either from the gallery or bluetooh folder, but I'm unable to even locate this folder. By default are these folder in the directory?

Like how would I get new wallpapers, and monitor y existing ones?
    Thanks

Advertisement

2. Russell Ng

Russell Ng Android Expert
    None

Sep 29, 2011
    Male
    Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur
    The images are in folders in the phone storage. You just have to look for it. The gallery actually does not store images, videos, pics. It just collects them from the phone storage and display them in one place.

Just use My File or any file manager. Look for the relevant folders. If you download HD wall papers using an app for example, a lot of times it would appear in a folder called HDWallpaper or something like that. Sometimes it can be found in camera, downloads, or attachments, the individual app folder like watsapp.... etc

You just have to look for it and rearrange it to folders the way you want to. Its really like the PC windows explorer in that sense.

Cheers

3. FrogletG2

FrogletG2 Newbie
    None

Jan 14, 2012
    I see. I tried this. I uploaded some wallpaper via usb, and the droid just seemed to pickup the photos as a wallpaper. I understand this is just a smartphone, but I was curious.

I managed to use a JPEG transfer as my wallpaper. Thanks for your help. I kind of get it now.