• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to increase typing sound volume

Hi all. The little clicking sound the phone makes when I type is pretty low and I'd like to turn it up. I've done it before, but I can't for the life of me remember how I did it. I honestly don't think there's an option for it, I was just messing around with some settings or something and the typing just became louder. I had to reset my phone recently because it bugged out so that's why it is no longer loud. My wife did it to hers as well but she doesn't remember how she did it either. Not a huge deal, but it's kinda nagging at me.

Hi all. The little clicking sound the phone makes when I type is pretty low and I'd like to turn it up. I've done it before, but I can't for the life of me remember how I did it. I honestly don't think there's an option for it, I was just messing around with some settings or something and the typing just became louder. I had to reset my phone recently because it bugged out so that's why it is no longer loud. My wife did it to hers as well but she doesn't remember how she did it either. Not a huge deal, but it's kinda nagging at me.

Possibly try the app AudioManager ... and in it set the system volume at 7/7 (full volume)..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones