1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to increase views on tiktok?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Justinwebb, May 15, 2020.

1. Justinwebb

Justinwebb Lurker

Is there any way to increase views on my tiktok app? I am using the tiktok apk application I downloaded at https://techbigs.com/tiktok.html, I tried everything but could not do it, you know? I really want to be famous on tiktok, thank you everyone

#1 Justinwebb, May 15, 2020
    Last edited: May 15, 2020
  2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Make videos that are appealing to China. And don't mention anything like Falun Gong, Free Hong Kong, or Tiananmen Square 1989, and you should be alright.

FWIW TikTok is not something I'd touch with a barge pole. In fact I'd rather put stuff on Facebook, than use TikTok.

puppykickr and Dannydet like this.
  3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Get a job!

puppykickr and mikedt like this.
  4. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Expert

Maybe a job that when filmed in short bits that could be posted onto Tik-Tok?

5. chayuying

chayuying Lurker

Tik Tok has a good algorithm that is hard to cheat. But in your case, it is best to contact the specific SMM companies.I have my own small business selling women's clothing and I was advised to promote my business in TikTok. After all, Tiktok is really a very popular network that helps in promoting business. So I found the SMM company tiktokfollowing free tiktok followers, which did everything for me. I didn't have to give them my password , so I was confident with security. And the coolest thing is that this company got me real followers and not bots or fake accounts.

#5 chayuying, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2020 at 4:49 AM
  6. wiseman007

wiseman007 Lurker

First of all, you have to create a lot of great content that would be interesting to the followers. Also, use hashtags and recreate the most trendy challenges, they are very popular these days.