• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root how to install cmw

can someone post how to install cmw after root finally rooted my phone i need cmw to flash the kernel but i dont know if with the recovery in the phone already i can do it or i have to have cmw i rather have cmw thank u guys for everything u done for this ohone

Ay nene!!! be patience, junkie is working on cwm right now.

you cant install the kernel with phone recovery, but you can flash it with adb if you want ;)

Upvote 0
i had the esteem before and when i put cmw was the same way as rooting the device. u guys make it way hard to much work dont understand anything i better stay like this thank u any way

i was just like you about 2 weeks ago. but then i took the time to do some research and now im rooted, deodexed, removed bloatware, and have installed the updated cwm. dude you just have to ask questions, people are here to help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones