• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to: Install Google Marketplace on Zenithink 180

keezdawg

Lurker
Sep 11, 2010
Can someone post legible instructions on how to install Google Marketplace on a Zenithink iPad? I see instructions here and there but they are all so patchy.

I see the instructions here

http://androidforums.com/tablets-mids/158358-zenithink-tablet-can-use-slide-good-google-market.html

however, I am running the firmware just prior to 0827 so I don't know if its become harder/easier to do so and if there is a point in update to the new firmware?

I would definitiely suggest flashing the 0827 firmware ONLY with the system.img available from;

wanted: How to Make a WORKING ZT180

as that contains all the files needed for the market to work thus all you need to do once you have 0827 with that system.ing flashed is obtain and insert your Market ID as stated in the more complicated instructions...

Upvote 0
Hey everyone, still a noob, I just finished flashing the 0827 firmware fromt he link above, now when it booted up, I went through the process as it's a new 'phone', after that all, I got to the main home screen, click on market, signed in with my gmail account, and now I do not know what to do to get market working, any suggestion where to read into to put my market ID? Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones