1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to Install Stock TMobile ROM to Note 9

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by afroag, Sep 14, 2020.

1. afroag

afroag Newbie

Hi guys, I bought a used Note 9. The seller assured me it was gotten through TMobile and when I look at the package it came with, it has T-Mobile items in it

However apparently he inserted an ATT sim in it which apparently wiped the OS and made it AT&T. I have never heard about this sim profiling before. Right now, I cannot recieve SMS despite using the correct APN settings

What I want to do now, because I have no access to a TMobile sim is to try and install over this ROM with a TMobile ROM. How can I do this?

2. afroag

afroag Newbie

No it doesn't. I was able to use ODIN in conjuction with N960USQU4ETF3_N960UOYN4ETF3_TMB which I got from Sammobile but the phone still has AT&T software instead of defaulting to TMobile. Why is this? It still acts like an AT&T phone despite me flashing over the OS

Hell it even made me restart my phone after it detected the new sim but still stuck with ATT

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 release date was August 2018. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 12MP camera, 6/8GB RAM, Exynos 9810 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

August 2018
Release Date
Reviews