• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to keep my Note 4 synced with my Note 10.1 2014?

Yes

Put the same google account on both devices. (Each device can have more than one google account on it) As well as gadgetgalbb's thoughts, use google calendar (rather than samsungs) as well and that will be synced automagically. An easy way to sync pictures is to have them saved to G+ (associated with your google account)

As far as other apps go, some may allow you to store data on dropbox - you need to look at them separately.

All this assumes that you have wifi or fast cheap data and are happy to keep stuff on someone elses servers (personally I think its the way to go because it means you dont lose anything if/when you break/lose your phone) If you want to sync devices without a data/wifi service then its a PITA.

Hope this helps

Roger

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones