• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to make a bluetooth keybord useable for all Android users on a Device?

AndroPete

Lurker
Oct 26, 2017
Hello community,

I bought me and my wife a Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro. With the Tablet I also bought a bluetooth keybord. The keybord is correctly paired to the device and it works very fine for me as the one with the device owner user profile.
I created a second user profile without restrictions for my wife, so that she can use the device like she wants to use it.
Every Thing is fine with that. The only thing, that doesn't work in this profile is the bluetooth keybord. I can't use the keybord in her user profile.

If I remove the keybord from the bluetooth device list in my user profile, I can pair the keybord in her profile. But after successful pairing I can't use it. If I log into my user profile I can use the keybord as long as it is connected.

In my wifes user profile I see the keybord, but I am not able to connect to it.

Does someone of you has a solution for my problem?

Many thanks for helpful answers.

regards

AndroPete

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones