1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Apps How to make a scientific calculator

Discussion in 'Android Development' started by Divyansh777, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Divyansh777

Divyansh777 Lurker
    None

Mar 13, 2016
    Male
    Hello Everyone.

I am learning android and I was asked to make an android application(A scientific calculator) and submit it to my teacher by Tuesday.

I want to make a Scientific calculator.. my layout.xml file is ready but need some help with .java file.

I already made a simple calculator app which had some bugs. This time i want to be the first in the class i have a good knowledge of using buttons and handling event on them but i am weak in java i want some help in java.

I am looking for someone who have a good knowledge of android and java or if you have source code for a scientific calculator and explain me that. I have searched a lot on google about this but i don't understand those codes. Finally, I thought to ask an expert here. I know you guys are really good in this work.

Please HELP ME!
    Email. XXX @gmail.com

Advertisement

#1 Divyansh777, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
  2. Kaat72

Kaat72 Guest
    None
    Hi! I blanked your address. It is unwise to publicly give your address in an open forum like Android Forums. I would suggest to use a private message to exchange addresses, if needed. Cheers :)

3. LV426

LV426 I say we take off and nuke this place from orbit

Oct 16, 2015
    Male
    Software developer
    South West of England
    Hi. Sorry but your question is too broad, and nobody is going to write your application for you.
    If you have more specific questions, we could help you.