• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to make free internet settings in android

SIM data comes from your carrier, so I suggest you check with your carrier and see what free or inclusive data packages they might offer.
A network is offering one site free... now i want to know how i can use free internet in my whole devide using that free website... can you guide me how to configure psiphone app or other like this type of apps for free internet.

Upvote 0
A network is offering one site free... now i want to know how i can use free internet in my whole devide using that free website... can you guide me how to configure psiphone app or other like this type of apps for free internet.

You find a network that offers more than that.. and switch to them

Reactions: Dannydet and Hadron
Upvote 0
What you are asking for doesn't make sense.

How do you think free use of this site works? Your phone connects via your carrier's network, so they know which site you are requesting connection to and can exclude that traffic from their billing. Now if you used a VPN app like psiphone all that would mean is that they'd not know which website you were connecting to, just that you were sending traffic to/from whatever server psiphone were using. They'd still know how much data you were transferring, and they'd still know that it wasn't from the free website, so they'd still bill you for it. Nothing you do on your phone can change that. In fact the only difference it would make is that if you actually visited the free website via a VPN they'd not know that you were looking at the free site and so they'd bill you for that as well.

Upvote 0
What you are asking for doesn't make sense.

How do you think free use of this site works? Your phone connects via your carrier's network, so they know which site you are requesting connection to and can exclude that traffic from their billing. Now if you used a VPN app like psiphone all that would mean is that they'd not know which website you were connecting to, just that you were sending traffic to/from whatever server psiphone were using. They'd still know how much data you were transferring, and they'd still know that it wasn't from the free website, so they'd still bill you for it. Nothing you do on your phone can change that. In fact the only difference it would make is that if you actually visited the free website via a VPN they'd not know that you were looking at the free site and so they'd bill you for that as well.

Thank you for reply... you are right on your side. But i think here is no one know how to use free internet using a free host or a free proxy.

Upvote 0
A network is offering one site free... now i want to know how i can use free internet in my whole devide using that free website
So your carrier is letting it's costumers access one website for free, is it a regular website like Facebook or Twitter?

If it is then what you want to do is not possible. You can't go to StandardWebsite1.com and use it to access StandardWebsite2.com. You have to go directly to StandardWebsite2.com.

Or if that's not you mean, can you tell us your carrier and the one free site?

A VPN like Psiphone wont work if only one website is free, as Hadron mentioned.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones