• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps How to make money in android app except the advertisement banner was embedded in apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9941

Lurker
May 23, 2015
I want to know how to make money in android app except the advertisement banner was embedded in apps. It there any way to make money? I only know that the following ways can make money in android apps

eg collect the phone history , collect user information such as history of the installed application ,obtain unique Id of the device, browser history ,collect indentification of the user and so on ......

but I do not know how to make money by using the above ways. It there any reference websites can give me to know more about it.

Thank. Thank.

No.

You're asking about ways to invade privacy and sell the information.

Maybe that's OK where you live but we're a US site and that's a despicable practice altogether.

If your app is decent, add normal ads and give an option to buy a premium version, no ads, maybe more features.

Otherwise, be a scumbag, violate the trust of the unsuspecting (who haven't learned to never install an app that needs personal information to not do personal things), and destroy people's privacy by at minimum selling their information to spam services and at worst, to a criminal enterprise (and go ahead and believe that you're innocent because it wasn't you - your karma will know).

I hope that you reconsider and don't make yet another useless app and act like a privacy predator so you can make money.

I hope that you do it the right way.

It's up to you.

What's up to me is whether this conversation continues - and the answer is no.

Thread closed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones