• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to move apps to SD card (Samsung Galaxy Ace)?

180 mb for internal memory is just ridiculous....what were they thinking? :mad:

I think thats all u get for a middle end phone. I am using it for last one year and i must admit it is a great phone. I never faced any problem with the memory till date, just use SDK and change ur installation location. I have about 100 applications installed and still have about 60MB space left! :D :D
From what i have experienced, this phone is worth a lot more than for what we buy it! :D #Cheap

Reactions: smarsalli
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
i cannot figure this out, i have downloaded multiple "apps to sd card free" from my market and nothing works.. help!

I tried to download a few things to my galaxy ace but nothing happened, I wonder if they actually WERE for my Galaxy Ace? Suppliers should specify in BIG RED letters what their apps are for.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones