1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to move the menu bar?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Vilde09, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Vilde09

Vilde09 Lurker

Can anyone please explain how to move the menu you see in the middle back to the very bottom where it belongs please? 

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Thanks for the pic Vide09 and Welcome to the Android Forums!

Your picture lets me know you having launcher issues. My guick advice would be download Nova Launcher and take complete control over what's on your Homescreen. That thing in the middle should show up as a widget on Nova.

I might be over-thinking this though. Have you tried long pressing on the widget and dragging it down to the bottom?

3. Vilde09

Vilde09 Lurker

Hi, Thanks for your help. Installing the app helps, although it changes the appearance of the menu? And if i remove the app it goes back to the way it looks in the picture.
    I have tried dragging it down, but i can't move the icons down to the very bottom - and the four dots don't follow and stay in the middle of the screen..

4. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Well there are a lot of little setting changes in Nova that can a big difference.Try this trick; Using the Nova Launcher long press on a blank space then tap on Widgets and see if you can add what you need to the Homescreen

Sony Xperia XZs Forum

The Sony Xperia XZs release date was April 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 19MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 820 processor, and 2900mAh battery.

April 2017
Release Date
Reviews