1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to name folders on the homescreen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DatBayBoyy, Aug 15, 2012.

1. DatBayBoyy

DatBayBoyy Lurker

Hi everyone,

So I just got the Esteem and my homescreens are quickly filling up with apps. As such I'm trying to organize them into folders. However all the folders looks alike and none of them have names.

Is there a way to name the folders you apply to your homescreen?

thanks!

Albert

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Yes there are many options first off many launchers give you options to create folders and name them as well try adw ex not free, go launcher free, holo launcher just to name a few also nemus launcher and 360 launcher

3. thecdn

thecdn Well-Known Member

I realize everyone has there favourite launcher but I can't say enough good things about holo. The dockbar is scrollable and you can make folders on it. You can change the icon for a folder using icon packs and folders are nameable. 360 would be my second choice.

4. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon

If you're on the stock launcher just open the folder and long press on the title and it goes to edit mode(if I recall/been awhile since I have rocked the stock launcher):eek:

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews