1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

how to put pics on contacts saved in sim card?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kruznik, Jul 25, 2012.

1. kruznik

kruznik Lurker

how to edit contacts in that way? some help?

2. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love

Welcome to AF, Kruznik!:)

I dont have this phone so I am not sure how it works, but try this;
    Open the contact of your choice, and click on the icon where the photo would be. It should give you an option to edit a photo into that space.

3. GrahamF

GrahamF Android Enthusiast

Hi, I haven't done it for a while, but I think you have to "Import" the contacts into your phone memory first to add a photo. Can't add them on SIM card.
    Try it, I hope I'm right. Graham :)

4. Raptor_Jesus

Raptor_Jesus On Probation

It sux I WAS Able to add a pic awhile ago to a contact that was on the phone then I transfer it to the sim card (note2) Still had pic on contact. I even ended up deleting the original pic in my folder that I used. Still was on Contact on sim.-cool- Months later I wanted to do the same to others contacts. Now Only way I can seem to do it again is to import the contact back to phone. No prob while there on phone(now all doubles of contacts) ANYWAYS my point is YES I do have one contact that has a pic thats on my sim card. Not sure how the heck I did it? Evem has the little sim Icon next to it . Anyone know how to do this? :smokingsomb: It CAN be done.... no lie ..no need to.

5. Marcha

Marcha Well-Known Member

Seems like the picture will be there with contact on your SIM after you've had that contact in your phone and added the picture there. Then the picture will still be there if you transfer the contact to your SIM. So: adding a picture will only be possible if the contact is in your phone, you can't change anything after transferring it to SIM, you can just see it when opening that contact, not alter it.

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews