• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to put stock chart on my home screen?

EhJayAych

Sep 25, 2012
I just got my Galaxy S3 and on my home page right now there is a big beautiful display telling me what the weather is like in real-time.

I have the Google Finance app to look at my portfolio but I would rather have quick on-the-go access to that info just like I do with the weather, is there a way to do this?

P.S
It doesn't necessary have to be on the home screen, any of the other side panels would be fine. I know there is a way to get your stocks on the lock screen but that's not what I'm looking for right now.

Thanks!

I just got my Galaxy S3 and on my home page right now there is a big beautiful display telling me what the weather is like in real-time.

I have the Google Finance app to look at my portfolio but I would rather have quick on-the-go access to that info just like I do with the weather, is there a way to do this?

P.S
It doesn't necessary have to be on the home screen, any of the other side panels would be fine. I know there is a way to get your stocks on the lock screen but that's not what I'm looking for right now.

Thanks!

I'd like to know this too. It boggles my mind how great Google maps, voice, gmail, gtalk, drive is but google finance is awful. It's almost as if this app is what Google gives to their student interns that flopped and they don't know what else to do with them for the rest of the summer. I still prefer Yahoo finance over Google finance- even the stock charts aren't full screen in Google finance!

Upvote 0

P.S

Thanks!

There are excellent stock widgets that would allow you to do this.

Reactions: EhJayAych
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones