1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support How to questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by directrpep, Sep 23, 2010.

1. directrpep

directrpep Lurker
    None

Sep 23, 2010
    - Once the SWYPE KEYBOARD is up, how do you make it go away? Seems like the only way to do this is to click outside of the text box you are in. This can be rather difficult at times depending on the website you are at. Shouldn't there be a HIDE KEYBOARD button or function?

- When I click on a TEXT MESSAGE from someone and I am within a conversation, I would like to click on the BACK key so I can go back to the list of all Text Messages. This rarely works. When I click BACK, it usually closes the application and I am back at the HOME screen. This has happened when I am reading a particular email as well. Once the BACK button is pressed on the phone, it goes back to the Home Screen instead of the application screen with the list of other messages to choose from.

- My QIK is not working. It will launch but when clicking on LAUNCH/START VIDEO, the application crashes. I have tried uninstalling/re-installing, Powering off and back on, removing battery, updating, uninstalling and installing the HTC version. Nothing works.

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. iBleedBlackNgold

iBleedBlackNgold Android Enthusiast
    None

May 21, 2010
    tap the back arrow to exit swype

3. badankles

badankles Android Expert
    None

Jul 19, 2010
    USA
    for the second question, it depends on how to got to the email or text message. if you got there directly from the home screen (via a notification) then the back will bring you back to the home screen.