1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to re-install android 2.3 OS for Huawei ascend y200 indian version,with language as english.

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by iamguddu14, Dec 20, 2012.

1. iamguddu14

iamguddu14 Lurker

Respected Sir/Mam,
    My phone freezes at booting and shows only the logo.I think i have bricked the phone.I went to clockworkmod recovery and deleted something using the options.I am using Huawei ascend y200(u8655- 1) Indian version,with language as English.I want to know that how to do a clean install of the OS and its other things.I am a noob.Please help me and for any query please contact here.Awaiting for your kind reply.

Please help me this is perhaps the last place where i can hope help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

First off welcome to the forums :)

Unfortunately we do not support your device on this forum. However, I am going to move your thread into the Android Lounge, where general questions and queries can be answered.

Hope this helps! :D

3. my80chevette

my80chevette Lurker

Use the 3-button mode to enter into recovery. You should have an option to "Backup/Restore", that is assuming you made a backup before messing about with the rest of your settings. Scroll to the Backup/Restore and choose it. Scroll to Nand restore. Choose Nand restore and you should get an option to restore from your sd card nandroid backup. Pick your backup file and start the restore.

If you haven't backed up your phones original rom you will have to go in search of it on the Huawei website. You will have to make an account and search through the software section of the support section to download the firmware. Download this and place on your sd card through usb storage mode on your phone. You will have to then go into recovery mode again and choose Flash zip from sdcard. Choose the file you placed on the sd card and attempt to flash the firmware back on to your phone. If you manage all this congratulations you have restored your phone. Contact us again if you have any problems. Good luck!!:)

4. sheedantolni

sheedantolni Lurker

i have huawei ascend y200(u8655-1) ... it doesnt start and stuck on the huawei logo . even it doesnt go to the recovery mode,,, however i have download the firmware from huawei official website and i have tried several times to install its firmware by downloading mode . and meanwhile it says update failed... i m in a great trouble , please help me , even its not getting connected with pc ...
    please help me !!!!