1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to record internal audio when live stream the games

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by kandasamy2600, Jun 5, 2020.

1. kandasamy2600

kandasamy2600 Lurker

Hi to all,
    I am kandasamy. I am using vivo z1x android mobile. I planned to stream my pubg game live using omlet and streamlabs. Here when I record the stream, Internal game sound never heared on my channel. I am using wireless earphones. Kindly give the instructions to fix this problem.
    Thank You

PUBG MOBILE

PUBG MOBILE Forum

com.pubg.krmobile

▶2nd Anniversary of Global Release◀ 2gether We Play! Time to start a festival! On Erangel, enjoy the special theme park built in celebration of the 2nd anniversary! Play mini games, go on rides and get huge rewards. ▶Classic Mode Update◀ Added death cam, adjusted the balance of Micro UZI, Mk47 Mutant and M16A4, added colorblind mode, improved match UI setting Check out the revamped Classic mode! ▶Brothers in Arms System◀ Don’t worry even if it’s your first battle. PUBG MOBILE veterans will fight alongside rookies! Rookies can hone their battle skills while veterans can get various rewards! ▶ Official inquiry URL ◀ https://pubgmobile.helpshift.com ▶ Personal Information Policy ◀ https://cafe.naver.com/battlegroundsmobile/461403 【Mandatory item】 None 【Optional item】 1) Allowing access to photos - Unable to share, upload or save in-game screenshots without allowing access to photos. 2) Allowing access to microphone - Unable to chat or record without allowing access to the microphone. *Services outside the features relating to these permissions will still be provided even if the user does not allow access to the photo/microphone apps. * How to revoke access per app Setting > Battlegrounds > Switch Microphone Off Setting > Battlegrounds > Switch Photos Off * How to revoke access per feature Setting > Privacy> Microphone > Switch off Battlegrounds Setting > Privacy> Photos > Switch off Battlegrounds * Services outside the features relating to these permissions will still be provided even if the user does not allow access to the photo/microphone apps.

READ MORE
March 3, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
10M+
Installs