1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

How to Record Pokémon Go gameplay on Android?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by TravellingMonk, Jul 27, 2016.

1. TravellingMonk

None

Jul 14, 2016
    Male
    There are a lot of good games these days and that includes the now popular Pokémon Go. With its popularity, many Android fanatics are eager to record their own gameplay so that they can share it to their friends offline or online. I personally record my Pokémon Go gameplay especially if I’m about to catch a unique Pokémon or simply to showcase what I have inside my Pokeball. The only problem is having the right screen recording application that can help your capture your favorite gameplay moments. I already tried numerous programs but most of them failed to work, either they make the game slow or they are full of annoying advertisements.

But since I really want to record my Pokémon Go gameplays, I did not stop searching and finally came across this simple yet effective mobile screen recorder for Android. It already helped me record 20 gameplays and counting. So in this post I’m going to share you this application and the simple way of using it.

The app that I’m referring to is a screen recorder called Apowersoft Screen Recorder for Android. This app basically records screen activities and has screen capturing function as well. After recording, you can directly share your captured screen on various social media pages. Here are the simple steps in using this app.
    • Go to Play Store where you can download the app for free. Once downloaded, install the app and open it.
    • Now make some recording configuration such a bit-rate, frame rate, resolution, etc.
    • After that, click the Camcorders icon to start the recording.
    • Next, is to open Pokémon Go and play at your will.
    • Once done, click Stop at the tool’s interface and the video clip will be included on its recording list.
    That’s indeed a very easy thing to do. And if you love to do commentaries while you record gameplay, then this app also supports front camera recording which is kind a cool. So this is how I record my gameplay, hope it help you and if you have comments just leave them below.

Here are some screenshots:

[​IMG]

Advertisement

#1 TravellingMonk, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. Nick Arthur

Nick Arthur Newbie
    None

Feb 23, 2016
    Male
    Nice share there! I find this works perfectly for me. I will share with my friends, too.