1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to recover deleted data from android phone without root

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Adnan fiaz, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Adnan fiaz

Adnan fiaz Member

How i can recover deleted data from android phone without root. i lost my all important data due to mistake please some body help me how data will be recover..please share information how to recover data...
    Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

The short answer is that unless it's an extremely old phone (say 2012 or earlier) you almost certainly can't. If it's a more recent one (released with android 6 or later) you can't with or without root - once encryption became the default there was no chance (as a factory reset deletes the encryption keys too).

MrJavi likes this.
  3. baizhou

baizhou Member

As I know, all the Android data recovery softwares like Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android need us to root it before we want to recover deleted data from Android phone. To recover deleted data from Android phone without root, if there is a backup of the deleted data, you can recover them from backup files directly.

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. Alex Waston

Alex Waston Lurker

Hey! There are various Android data recovery applications are available in the Google play store like Diskdigger, Dumpster, and many more which can surely help you out to recover data from your phone. So, simply download and install any of these data recovery apps from the play store and bring all your important data back

ocnbrze likes this.