• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to recover deleted info from SIM card?

lizzard

Lurker
Oct 28, 2008
I thought I was deleting a single message from my SIM card on my new G1, but deleted all the messages on the card. Is there a way to get them back? I see a couple of Windows SIM recovery tools out there, but none for a Mac or Linux.

Any tips would be very welcome, thanks.

What do you mean by “deleted all the messages on the card”? Delete everything off from the inner SIM card or memory card? Ok! No matter which type of memory card you are using to store different messages, after unwanted deleting or formatting process, you can try to copy them all back from data backups. But, when there is no data backup found elsewhere, you do have to take chances with some memory card data recovery software. From now on, always save two or more copies of your useful messages or other information on different drives or locations all the time.

Read more deleted data recovery information here: http://blog4mark.blogspot.com/2012/12/deleted-files-recovery.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones