• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to recover purchased applications from android?

sweetsomg

Lurker
Nov 25, 2009
OMFG! i did the dumbest thing today. i wanted to change my email address, i got hacked so i changed it right away. little did i realise i would lose all my purchased apps. i emailed the developers and asked if they would require me to purchase all over again...NO RESPONSE THANKS! so now im lookin to you guys.PLEAAASE HELP ME! how do i recover all my purchased apps from another email that no longer exists?
:thinking:

OMFG! i did the dumbest thing today. i wanted to change my email address, i got hacked so i changed it right away. little did i realise i would lose all my purchased apps. i emailed the developers and asked if they would require me to purchase all over again...NO RESPONSE THANKS! so now im lookin to you guys.PLEAAASE HELP ME! how do i recover all my purchased apps from another email that no longer exists?
:thinking:

Not sure you can get apps without original e-mail. You could log in back up apps to your sdcard. Then log in with address and do an app restore and see what happens.

I would go back to my original e-mail address and use a harder to hack password.

Use something along the lines of this A1aB2bC3c45DEfg , just mix it up good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones