• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to remove Hindi Keypad from my phone

I had pattern lock on my phone(I5700 Spica) and some of my frnds started messing around with tht pattern to unlock it..but they were unsuccessful but instead they got the phone fully locked.. i then unlocked it using my Gmail ID but then my phone has started behaving a bit wierdly after tht....for starters i hav a option for hindi keypad in my normal keypad wch io hate...it has changed the entire alignment of the keys wch were earlier present...i even get a small flag at the top depending on the type of language i hav selected for typing....for instance if i choose hindi i get a flar of India on my status bar and if i choose english i get a flag of England on the top...
So guys cud u pls tell me as to how to switch back to the original Android keyboard..not able to figure tht out from the settings and also tell me how to remove the flags from the top its really irritataing...

Really appreciate u guys helping me out...
Thanks in Advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones