1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to Remove Old Email Accounts

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by arronyanx, Apr 26, 2019.

1. arronyanx

arronyanx Lurker

So I just bought a new phone last week and I'm in the process of downloading all my apps and setting it up. I was trying to log into the Slack app when this pop-up appeared with a list of all the emails that I've ever used.

Half of them were old email accounts that I haven't used in a while and they ranged from Gmail to Yahoo to Outlook and even my old college email address showed up. Where are these emails stored and how can I remove them from my device?

I've wrecked my brain and could not figure this out. Any help would be appreciated!

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would check you app's settings? it is not coming from andriod. where these old emails tied to your slack acct?

3. arronyanx

arronyanx Lurker

Thanks for the welcome! The first thing I did was to check the Accounts section in Settings but only two of my main email addresses are there. I can't see how it could be tied to my Slack account since I only started using Slack last year but some of the email addresses on that list are from 5 years ago.

I'm confuzzled. :thinking:

4. arronyanx

arronyanx Lurker

Mystery solved! The emails are saved in my Google Account under Passwords Manager. Just had to dig in there and delete everything.

ocnbrze likes this.