• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how to remove pdf file from adobe reader

Th
I removed all my Adobe files by going to: settings, applications, manage applications, Adobe, delete data.
ank you so much!! I went into tablets settings,apps,manage and delete everything but I just started account so not any important stuff. I guess I can put important stuff in cloud before I delete all the other I don't want to keep?? I knew to computer's and do some messed up stuff most days.. I sometimes spend hours trying to figure something out.. For instance, couldn't download anything without it going to ereader so I disabled the app, got adobe then downloaded file again and it worked lol but took hrs to figure it out so then I wanted to delete file and found your answer and thanks cause you saved me hrs of time ;) I 47 and not good at this stuff..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones