1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to remove previous users?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Endleon, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Endleon

Endleon Lurker

I have a BLU G60 that my friend gave me, but when I tried to reset it, it just keeps saying "please enter previous pin" and my friend doesn't know it anymore. I can't log into it and download mode doesn't work on this device for some reason. My other device is a desktop running x64 Kali linux. please help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

you can hard reset the device, but you will still need your friends google acct info

puppykickr and Dannydet like this.
  3. Endleon

Endleon Lurker

I don't have that and neither does he anymore. He moved to an apple device and only uses iCloud stuff.

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

then you might as well just toss the device away.....there is nothing you can do unfortunately.

Dannydet likes this.
  5. Endleon

Endleon Lurker

(cracks knuckles) Here goes pointless attempts then. may as well make a brute forcer then.

ocnbrze likes this.
  6. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Moving to Apple doesn't matter as long as he still knows the Google credentials.

Otherwise, good luck: lockscreens will generally have some protection to make brute forcing unviable, like time-outs after a small number of incorrect entries (or, though this is mostly older devices, factory resetting after some number of incorrect attempts, at which point you need the Google login anyway).

ocnbrze likes this.