1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to "Reply All" to an Exchange email on Android phone (Droid X)?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by klingquaad, May 25, 2011.

1. klingquaad

klingquaad Lurker

I've got the Corporate Sync email syncing my work Exchange emails to my Droid X. The emails get pushed to my phone no problem. I can even send emails no problem. However when I get an email with some people CC'd , I can see the CC'd contacts however there is no 'Reply All' option in the gui. There is only 'Reply'. I don't get this. Does anyone here know how to go into an email and actually Reply All? It would be a real shame if this was not supported for Android.

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. takeshi

takeshi Android Expert

Ask in a forum for your device. What's stock on your device isn't necessarily stock on others. If the stock app doesn't meet your needs then consider another Exchange client. The stock email app on my Droid didn't have a lot of functionality that I wanted so I've been using Touchdown. Touchdown definitely does Reply All. Not sure if the stock app on my Droid does or not.

Have you only looked for a Reply All button? Have you tried longpressing on the email from the list or opening the email and accessing the menu to see if there's a Reply All option there?

3. klingquaad

klingquaad Lurker

Thanks for the info takeshi. Yes I searched everywhere and longpressed everything for about an hour and no luck. Since I've posted this I found out that it is not possible to natively reply all in android for exchange accounts. Since then ive bought the Exchange Touchdown app for 8 bucks in the amazon app store for android and works perfectly. Just boggling how such an oversight can happen within native functionality.

Thanks for the reply