1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root how to restore contacts and data after reseting factory

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by asifjanjua88, Apr 12, 2013.

1. asifjanjua88

asifjanjua88 Member

Mar 7, 2013
    hi guys,

I have reset the factory of my phone from privacy -> factory data reset because my phone became so slow and at forums people suggest me to reset factory. After resenting factory when i checked my phone i found that it erase all my data in phone contacts and MSG etc. but i have enabled the Google backup and restore data options of my phone. kindly guide me how i restore that backup using wifi network.

thanx in advance..

Advertisement

2. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Male
    Undergraduate.
    Once you login to your Google account, contacts auto sync with your phone.

Go to settings>accounts or account or sync>Tap Google account, check contact.

3. asifjanjua88

asifjanjua88 Member

Mar 7, 2013
    hi guys

Thnx for reply... but i need to restore the contacts of my phone... i do not need the sync the contacts of Google. kindly guide me and tell me that is google take a backup of phone contacts by enabling the option which i mention in previous post.

4. asifjanjua88

asifjanjua88 Member

Mar 7, 2013
    hi to everyone...

i am not able to understand that why are not anyone answering to my query.. its a vary pathetic situation for those who are controlling this forum....

bye

5. asifjanjua88

asifjanjua88 Member

Mar 7, 2013
    HI,

Can i assume that no one is capable to answer my this query. As i am in serious trouble... is there any way to recover my phone contacts at-least.... 78 people view this thread but no one answered to my query it is vary pathetic and serious concerned for this forum....