1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to Restore Contacts from Verizon Cloud

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Susanbee749, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Susanbee749

Susanbee749 Newbie

This seems so basic but everything I read on how to do this has stuff on their screens that are simply not on mine. I am ready to throw the phone out the window. Yes, I accidentally deleted all my phone contacts. The email contacts are in my Google account but not the phone ones.

If I open the Cloud app and then click on the settings button, here is what shows up on the list:
    Change plan, What to back up (contacts), When to Back Up (hourly), Apps Using Cloud, How to Disable, and About. If I then click on the three lines in the upper left what comes up is Home, Photos and Videos, Music, Documents, Connections.

Help!!

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

you should be using samsung switch instead. super easy to use and will import most data from one phone to another.

Dannydet likes this.
  3. Susanbee749

Susanbee749 Newbie

Follow-up: I spent over an hour with two support staff from Verizon. Guess what? They couldn't restore my contacts from the Verizon Cloud either. Finally the one restored from Google but of course, those contacts were outdated. Needless to say, I am no longer using the stupid Verizon Cloud!!

Samsung Galaxy S10e Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10e release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 5.8" inch screen, 16MP camera, 6/8GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 3100mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews