1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support How to retrieve deleted App from samsung galaxy centura 4.04

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Android Question

None
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Centura Android version 4.04. I downloaded my bank app and it was quite handy but yesterday it kept freezing up so I decided to uninstall and then just reinstall it just in case the app had been updated. Trouble is, once it was uninstalled and I went to get the new App, it is no longer available that I can find. The bank (Wells Fargo) only has the Wells Fargo Mobile App and my phone does not support that version. My question: Is there a simple way to retrieve the deleted Wells Fargo I had? Is it still on my phone somewhere?? If not that is okay, but it would be nice to have it back. I tried to take a picture of my check for phone deposit and it didnt work so that started all of this and ending with the uninstall.

Advertisement

2. yjsk2100

yjsk2100 Newbie
    None

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    I am not pushing this ahead but I must have asked this question as guest. It is yjsk2100 and is it possible to move this to MY posts so I can find it in case someone helps me? If not, thanks anyway.

3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    I don't know whether posts can be reassigned like that. You could use the report button and ask the question there (which will send the question to the moderators), or message one of the mods.

I don't think there is any way of doing what you ask though. Your only hope is if you kept a copy of the .apk file yourself (which you won't have had if you installed from the Play Store). A banking app is something I would not want to download from anywhere I wasn't very sure of, so I don't recommend searching the Web for a copy.

4. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    Can you name one that you know actually works for recovering an app (which is installed to areas of storage that require root to access them)?