• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [How To] Return your Samsung Exhibit II 4G back to it's factory "out of the box" state

The OP has updated the post with updated links as of 12/5/12 so it should be fine.

The changes I made were simply moving the files to another storage location, but it looks like it does still work.

Thanks, btw, this is a great phone and I cannot believe people go for more expensive phones. The screen resolution is same as Galaxy S2 but smaller, so you get a much sharper picture and vibrant colors, and it has awesome sound. The only problem is the camera, slow shutter.

So above instructions, although pretty old, still work with any rom, any version?

Thanks to the last poster, it looks like it. But I haven't had the device in a long time.

Upvote 0
man, i know this thread is probably dead but i had to make an account just to thank you man i truly cant thank you enough i've been working on fixing my phone for 10 hours because i had downloaded Clockworkmod and did something wrong and ended up having a bootloop i was about to buy a new phone tomorrow because i was getting so frustrated and fed up! just wanted to say thanks mane you're a life saver :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones