1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

How to root Arnova 7h G3

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Danny, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Danny

Danny Guest
    None
    Hi everybordy !

(sorry for my bad ENglish but I'm french^^).

I just acquired an Arnova 7h G3 tab. It looks to be a good product, but it seems that the firmware I have is bad. It is the original one firmware.

So, I have some questions :

- Is there any cutom ROM that could improve the tablets' performance ? If so, how can I root my tab ? Is it easy ? Dangerous ? If I have a problem while rooting the tab, is there any way to comme back to the original firmware ?

- Is it possible to install a Windows system ? Such as windows 8 ? Even if I think not, I prefer ask^^.

Thank you for your answers ;) .

Advertisement

2. Scootmien

Scootmien Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 14, 2012
    Male
    South UK
    Hi there and welcome to Android Forums. :)

Rooting is not something that should be done lightly, it can permanently damage your device if care isn't taken to follow instructions carefully.

Saying that, it appears there are a few ROMs that might help you, if you are set on doing this then www.Freaktab.com has some ROMs that might help. However, I would always enter into this sort of thing with very careful consideration. Please make sure what you are downloading and installing is going to be compatible with your device and is from a reputable source. If you pick a ROM that isn't compatible with your device, you could end up with a real headache on your hands.

I don't think it's possible to install Windows 8 on your device.