• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to root I337z cricket s4 for tethering HELP!!!!

i work for cricket i dont know much about rooting androids at all i am a apple person for some reason with the cricket model it does not have the option for the tethering in the menus so what i am guessing to get that option back i will have to root and i dont know how to do that i went and looked at that page and it said on there you have to root i am so lost im sorry guys lol but please help trying to help a older lady

Upvote 0
i work for cricket i dont know much about rooting androids at all i am a apple person for some reason with the cricket model it does not have the option for the tethering in the menus so what i am guessing to get that option back i will have to root and i dont know how to do that i went and looked at that page and it said on there you have to root i am so lost im sorry guys lol but please help trying to help a older lady
If you work for Cricket and the lady is your customer, and don't want to root and hack, you might have to sell her a tethering plan then. Which would enable the tethering menu on her Cricket phone.

Carrier version phones will often have certain features disabled or locked, such as tethering, until you pay an extra fee or subscription for it.

This advice is coming from China, where we don't have to deal with this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones